Sunday, November 20, 2005

I'm baaaaack!



I open this renewed blog with one of my favorite pictures: Mama Bichik in her small bathroom. Bilib kasi ako kay Bichik for her discipline in life, with the result that she can do anything she puts her heart into, no compromises. But of course hindi ko pa nasasabi sa kanya yan! How typical of me, kalat masyado... kaya siguro I admire her.

Sige na nga, I will start posting again. It's sooo difficult to find the time and energy to post blogs... I don't know what to say, how to say it, I run out of thoughts, etc etc... ang daming excuses noh! Ok fine, here I am again.

I know nobody reads my blogs anyway.

So what have I been doing lately? Just finished this harang at Brent Mamplasan, conducting the APAC festival choir. We had a great time, singing Ward Swingle's Organ Fugue, Ryan's Paraiso, Eric Whitacre's Cloudburst, King's Singers arrangement of I'm a train, Les Miz' One more day, and Joyful, Joyful from Sister Act 2. I had a great time teaching them the songs, although mej madugo ang scheduling: since last Thursday (till Saturday), I would wake up at 4:30 a.m. to be in Mamplasan at 7:30, so we could start at 8. I rehearsed with them till 2:30p.m., and would usually drive back to Manila at around 5 to 6 p.m. SLEX was no problem, but EDSA was another matter. Haaaayyy...

Tomorrow, I have to prepare the Miriam College Glee Club for their debut solo performance on December 9, and the thing is, I'm not available at all on that date! I have said yes to do jury duty at an international competition in KL, and I'm supposed to leave on the 9th. Haaaayyy... hatiin ko na lang kaya katawan ko. Ang hirap kasing magsabi ng NO, kaya hayan... my musical life is now one big schedule conflict. Sana maka-leave ako for one year, gusto ko lang tumunganga sa America, just be a couch potato for a long time. Bad idea. And it wouldn't happen until about 2008 at the earliest, so forget it about it, ika nga ni Mareng Melanie.

Deepa! Ang ganda ng blog mo! Sabi sa yo hindi ako marunong sumulat e. O well, bahala na si Batman. I hope this is not ningas cogon on my part.

2 Comments:

At Sun Nov 20, 11:31:00 PM, Blogger Smokey said...

Best of Free Money Finance: Millionaire Next Door, Part 9
For those of you who may have missed some of these, here's part 9 of Free Money Finance's best posts from the "MND" category: Want to be sure you don't miss any great money saving tips? Consider subscribing to ...
Find out how to buy and sell anything, like things related to georgia highway construction on interest free credit and pay back whenever you want! Exchange FREE ads on any topic, like georgia highway construction!

 
At Mon Nov 21, 09:29:00 AM, Blogger hoy nene! said...

hey, i read your blog. :)

and i'm sorry but your blog posts cannot escape the fate of being interesting and delightful and fun to read, simply because they echo they way you talk in real life. NAKS! but no, totoo. :D

mother i suggest turning on the word verification option (nasa blogger homepage yun, pag log-in mo) to avoid comment spam like the one above.

europe! europe! :D

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home