Wednesday, December 20, 2006

sleepless in Manila

It's a few days before Christmas, and I am totally sleepless this morning. I tried to sleep at about midnight, then it was already 230am, and now I have to prepare to go to the Misa de Gallo at Project 8 at 4am, where my parish choir is singing. As usual, I will be totally knocked out once I come back home at around 7am, except that this time AILM is having its christmas party at 10am. Let's see what will happen, coz I usually sleep after misa de gallo all the way till 12nn.

Because of these irregular hours, I haven't done any Christmas shopping at all. And Christmas is just six days away! I'm deathly afraid of not being able to buy anything for the pamangkins... I must go out one of these days.

Problem is, we still have a concert on the 23rd... I'm beginning to hate these Christmas concerts. It's the same repertoire year after year. haaaaayyy...

This is probably the first time I'm not feeling Christmas-y at all. Quite depressing actually. I don't know what to do, and I don't have the energy to do anything at all. I'm very lethargic at the moment, preferring to stay at home and make butingting, while the season passes me by. Usually, I'm always excited in trying to buy gifts , putting up the tree, and playing Christmas carols. Not this year. And the problem is, I don't know why.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home